The Holidays

Friday, November 20, 2009

I have been so darn busy writing on HubPages and InfoBarrel but thought I better get back over here and do a bit of writing here as well. So how do you stay on a diet when the holidays are coming and all the good food and cookies are everywhere. Well I think that if you do extra exercises before and after you eat you should probably be ok. Sometimes you just have to go off the diet for your sanity. I know I do. Just today as a matter of fact we had a huge book sale in our town. We have a book warehouse business in town and once or twice a week they hold a sale to get rid of books they can't seem to sell. I got 4 different dvd's on exercise which I love cos I can just put them in and do my work out without much thought. What a great thing, exercise video's. One of the videos came with a small exercise ball so I will have to give that a try. Sounds like fun.

0 comments: